Do you exceed the requirements?
We are looking for a backend developer to join our team. You need to be an exceptional problem solver who can deliver a best-in-class code base.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a back end engineer or developer
- Excellent ability to code in:
- ReactJS or React Native
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in server development and management
- Formal computer science or software engineering qualification is preferred. If you don’t have one, convince us why it doesn’t matter.
- An ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and continue to raise the bar at a high performing company.
- Complete technical verification of design and architecture
- Perform code reviews
- Direct junior developers in their code development
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties and ascertain the best deployment approach when needed
- An ability to effectively execute to designated sprint schedules.
- A desire and the ability to build something great.
- The willingness to learn and adapt your methodologies, and the ability to share your learnings with the team.
- A team player who can communication appropriately for the role.
Do you fit?
We’re seeking a suitably qualified and experienced back end developer desired for immediate start.
You will work in a team responsible for delivering top-of-class software and testing services. This opportunity requires the ability to work with a domestic and international team.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference. You are encouraged to take an innovative and proactive approach to your work with the support of a great team.
We are a leading business software company based in Sydney. Our apps are used by over 780,000 businesses across 179 countries. We are currently -ing across the business.
We set high expectations and exceed them. Our aim is to be the top in each category we compete in.
Technical ability and culture fit are key across the team. We’re excited to see what you’ve got.