We are looking for a talented UX Designer who is experienced in mobile and web applications to take over the majority of design work from our CEO and work closely with the CEO in delivering on our product roadmap.
In this role you will help to realise the product vision and deliver end-to-end digital experiences, using your expertise across both UX and UI design.
You will be responsible for supporting the company and product strategy with compelling design solutions.
You will have a flair for interpreting strategic requirements and complex business and user needs, into intuitive and compelling app experiences.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Be the primary designer for Bookipi
- Execute on design direction informed by user insights and our business needs into delightful, elegant, usable, and measurable user experiences.
- Participate throughout the product design process by creating user flows, high-fidelity user interface designs, and prototypes.
- Implement and execute innovative and achievable design solutions that provide meaningful user value.
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, and engineers to build the best user experience.
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Experience in designing mobile apps, web apps, and websites (5-7 years experience)
- Familiarity with the following design software
- Figma (Required)
- Framer (Preferable)
- Illustration (Optional)
- Solid understanding of both iOS and Android native functionality (platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions, pixel density and aspect ratios)
- Strong skills in user experience and user interaction design
- A deep understanding of human-centred design including user research methodologies, usability testing methodologies and accessibility
- Ability to make fast informed decisions and quickly iterate using your prototyping skills
You have proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, UX writing, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
You have a deep understanding of design research, interaction and visual design disciplines, as well as industry design standards.
You enjoy creating omnichannel design solutions that cross multiple channels and platforms serving a multitude of user types.
You possess a portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking where you have previously shipped UX/UI design for digital products and apps.
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses. We are used by businesses in 179 countries and are growing massively. Bookipi owns a number of fintech apps within its group and you will have the opportunity to lend your flourish to each.