Bookipi is a leading business software company based in Sydney. We build apps to accelerate outdated invoicing, expense tracking, and payroll processes and help micro-to-medium-sized businesses succeed. Our apps are used by over 1 million businesses across 179 countries and growing every day. Due to recent funding, we are looking to grow our team.
Our vision is to build the next generation invoicing and payments platform to free businesses everywhere from tedious and time-consuming admin.
With our dedication to growth, we’ve achieved what most big corporations take years to accomplish.
We are more than just a business, we are a tight team with a mission. We invest in the growth of our employees. We don’t want just workers but multi-skilled, multi-talented individuals with a drive to not just grow the business but also better themselves.
We’re seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Data Insights Analyst desired for an immediate start. You will work in a team responsible for driving growth for Bookipi.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an environment where you will make a difference.
- Highly analytical with experience combining and analysing large datasets from multiple data sources
- A drive and ability to build something great
- An ability to effectively execute designated sprint schedules
- The willingness to learn and share what you learn with the team
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly
Detailed list of day to day responsibilities
- Undertaking research projects involving detailed analysis and assessment of growth opportunities with the ability to distill key takeaways for the team
- Complete ad hoc data requests from various stakeholders with exposure to marketing, finance, customer support, product and engineering areas
- Take ownership of reporting key business and marketing metrics
- Collaborate with growth team members to test and assess efficacy of emerging growth channels
Skills and Experience
- SQL experience (Intermediate to Advanced proficiency) is essential. NoSQL (MongoDB) experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced proficiency) – Ability to manipulate large data sets
- 3 years experience as a data/insights analyst in a similar role
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify, investigate and reconcile discrepancies in data
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Preferred (but not required)
- Experience in Tableau, Python or R are a plus but not require
- Formal Data Analyst qualification
- Experience in a start-up and/or similar high-growth environment
- Experience working closely with marketing and operations stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of basic growth and marketing terminology and concepts.
- Interest in developing [app development/junior developer] skills is advantageous
Additional Benefits and Perks
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee, tea, breakfast, fruit, lollies, and after work beers
- Friday team lunches
- An early seat on a fintech rocketship; pre-series A, your equity means something
- See your work in action
- Being involved in making a difference with what you build
- Being part of an awesome supportive team