Bookipi is a leading business software company based in Sydney. We build apps to facilitate invoicing, expense tracking, and payroll processes and help micro-to-medium-sized businesses succeed. Our apps are used by over 1 million businesses across 179 countries and growing every day.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote first culture and work from home
- Dog-friendly office
- Free coffee, tea, breakfast, fruit, lollies, and after-work drinks
- Friday team lunches
- An early seat on a fintech rocketship; pre-series A, your equity means something
- Being involved in making a difference with what you build
- Being part of an awesome supportive team
As Growth Analyst you are the owner and expert of the product, customer and marketing data to provide strategic insights for Bookipi’s growth initiatives such as acquisition campaigns and experiments.
You will build the data structure for Bookipi in partnership with the engineering team.
You leverage data to uncover the insights that steer growth and marketing activities.
Working with the Head of Growth, this role is responsible for the development, execution and optimisation of data and insights capabilities.
- Provide your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with Bookipi’s suite of digital products and growth initiatives
- Build funnels and predictive tools that proactively uncover and present opportunities to improve awareness, consideration, conversion and retention of our customers
- Implement reusable, self-service reporting dashboards that measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and experiments
- Track, report and conduct deep analysis on the purchasing journeys and conversion funnels to support the identification, ideation and prioritisation of growth initiatives
- Build in-depth customer data profiles, provide expert advice, and extract target audience segments for use in marketing campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with developers to design, develop and implement new data resources, creating reusable assets which meet business demand
Skills and experience
- 2 years of commercial experience in a marketing analyst, business intelligence analyst, insights analyst or similar roles
- Extensive experience using relational databases and analytic tools such as SQL, R or Python to extract usable intelligence from disparate and complex data sources
- Demonstrable ability to generate insights from the information collected, organised and analysed using data analysis and data manipulation tools.
- Experience building datasets to support self-service visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- 3 years of SQL experience (Intermediate to Advanced proficiency) is essential. NoSQL (MongoDB) experience would be a plus
- Hands-on experience in data preparation, transformation, and modelling techniques
- Experienced in working directly with product, management, marketing, finance, operations, and software engineering teams