Bookipi is a growth oriented, fast-moving, and constantly evolving fintech based in Sydney. We build apps for micro to medium sized businesses to make them run better. Our apps are used by over 780,000 businesses across 179 countries and growing everyday. We are preparing to raise Series A funding in 2021.
We are more than just a business, we are a tight team with a mission. If you’re keen, capable, self-starting, motivated, loyal, and have a fire burning inside you – keep reading. If not, no worries and we’ll catch you later.
We are looking for a highly capable Growth Marketer to join our fast growing team.
We are looking for someone to implement our B2B2C marketing strategy to create brand awareness, lead generation, increase conversion, and build/optimise utilisation.
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Creatively drive new qualified leads into the funnel to hit acquisition targets and grow an active employer customer base.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy that drives community growth and lead generation activities that ensures top of the funnel pipeline stays full.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to identify the ideal customer and map the customer journey across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Identify trends and insights, to optimise spend and performance.
- You are an expert Growth Hacker who thrives in a startup environment and works collaboratively with product and tech teams.
- You have an outstanding ability to identify the customer, map customer journeys and optimise the experience path through to purchase and retention.
- You have a passion for digital marketing and the ability to set the strategy across organic, owned, and paid channels.
- You are a master in driving user acquisition with a data-driven approach.
- You are a professional problem solver with a community-led mindset to marketing.
- Analytics Platforms: Amplitude, Branch, GA, FBA
- Data stack in: NoSQL with a SQL Translator (Stitch)
- Engagement: Sendgrid, Typeform, Branch, OneSignal
- G-Suite and task management platforms (ClickUp)
- Comfortable with iOS and Android