We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and proactive Operations Associate! You’ll need to be a quick thinker, have a strategic and creative mind and the necessary leadership skills to build a strong team. We make business better for our users and that starts with us.
At Bookipi, our days are geared to continuous improvement. We love to hustle, work hard for a greater good, and strive to be a leading global fintech.
Bookipi is a fast-growing/moving/evolving fintech based in Sydney. We build apps for micro to Medium sized businesses to make them run better. Our apps are used by over 780,000 businesses across 179 countries and growing everyday. We are preparing to raise Series A funding in 2021.
If you don’t have one of the below requirements, convince us why it doesn’t matter.
You are experienced in:
- Overseeing an experienced customer support team
- Handling elevated customer support matters
- Making a real difference for customers
- Researching and implementing market-specific requirements
- Information Security Processes, ISO27001; will be highly regarded
- Invoicing, PayRoll, Payments, and FinTech; this experience will be highly regarded
You will be responsible for:
- Elevated Customer Support Matters
- Assisting or leading new product and market launches
- Being a subject matter expert for Product and Market relevant knowledge
- Automating processes and implementing scalable systems
- Leading customer excellence projects
- Improving the customer experience and retention metrics
- Communicating Bug and Feature requests to the product team
- Support: ZenDesk, InterCom, Tidio,
- Engagement: Sendgrid, Typeform
- G-Suite and task management platforms (ClickUp)
- Comfortable with iOS and Android
- Experience handling and managing support issues
- Demonstrable problem solving
- Demonstrable impact in previous roles.