We are looking for a back end or full stack MERN software engineer to be part of the team taking our successful Payroller platform into its next iteration.
In this role you will work with our current engineers to launch our next generation of features and execute on Payroller’s development roadmap. This includes the development and deployment of a brand new set of features.
We are a Remote First company and allow full Work From Home.
Key Actions & Duties
- Take a lead role in the development of the next generation of Payroller product
- Complete technical verification of design and architecture
- Work with the team to solve technical difficulties and ascertain the best deployment approach when needed
- Collaborate with leadership, product managers, and other engineers to build the best user experience
- Implement and execute innovative solutions that provide meaningful user value
- Draft and deploy a high quality code base
- Perform code reviews
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Excellent ability to code in or experience with:
- ReactJS and React Native
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant work experience as a software engineer, software developer, backend developer, or full stack developer
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in server development and management
- Experience in designing mobile apps, web apps, and websites
- Formal computer science or software engineer qualification is preferred but not required.
- Experience in coding payroll, timesheets & rosters, and contract solutions is advantageous.
Who is Bookipi?
Bookipi is a high-growth fintech company based in Sydney with a “remote first” work policy. We build apps for micro to medium-sized businesses.
What is Payroller?
Payroller is the payroll platform built by Bookipi. Payroller grew from 0 to 20,000 users in under nine months. Payroller is continuing to diversify its product offering and grow its substantial user base through its payroll, superannuation, single touch payroll, and timesheets & roster functions.